Thanks for stopping by. I realize it can be confusing to try to learn about a new website—there are so many places to click and to read. That’s why I’ve put together this page: to help make it easier for you to get started.
Here’s what I do in a nutshell: I help people figure out the world and live a dynamic, God-centered life from an interdenominational Christian perspective. This is done with biblical insight, interesting stories from around the globe, and a bit of humor from my own life’s missteps. I do this for those who want straightforward, positive biblical teaching and who crave an understanding of the depth and breadth of God’s glory.
TIPS ON USING MY WEBSITE:
1. Search: If you want to search for info on a particular topic, for example “prayer,” “depression” or “heaven,” simply type the word into the “search” tool toward the top right of my blog.
2. Categories: If you want to look at articles in a certain subject category, click that category on the right side of the website. There are 5 categories:
3. Audio Blogs: You can now listen to my most recent articles rather than reading them, if that’s your preference. Just click the arrow where it says “Podcast” at the top of each blog.
4. You can leave me a voice message: To do so use the “Send Voicemail” tool on the bottom right of my website to leave me a message—much like on a telephone. It is very easy to use and I’d love to hear from you.
For Voice message
For text message
5. Translation: This website can be read in about 80 languages through Google Translate. The translations might not be perfect, but they are adequate enough to get the ideas presented.
6. Funding: It is my policy to operate this site and its resources according to the philosophy “give and it will be given” (Luke 6:38). There is certainly nothing wrong with a business model of creating products and charging a fee for them. But I have chosen to run this website more like a ministry There are no charges and things are freely shared as people give to help support this work. If you wish to contribute, you can do so through the “Donate” link at the top of my site. I appreciate and sincerely thank you for any contributions.
7. Podcast: My podcast is titled “Christianity Questions and Answers.” Each week I answer people’s questions about the Bible, Jesus, the church and Christian living. You can leave your questions by using the “Contact Me” page or “Send a Voicemail.”
8. Comments: I love to have feedback. It gives me insight on my readers’ interests, and it encourages more people to participate and subscribe to my blog. You can comment at the bottom of my blogs. hope to hear from you.
9. Sharing on social media: I’d love to connect with you on social media. I share stuff there that I don’t share on my website:
NOTE: If you hit “Share” on Facebook (or any other social media sites) it is helps spread the word. Many are not aware that only a small percentage of each person’s Facebook “friends” actually sees their posts; perhaps 3 to 5%. When you “share” on Facebook, it expands the reach to your friends, and also increases the percentage of my friends who will see the articles (since Facebook sees the article as having wide interest).
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES:
Here are some of the most popular articles in each category:
- What Scripture Says About Homosexuality: Uncut, Uncensored, and Unedited
- Four Steps to Climb Out of a Pit of Depression
- How I Made a Killing in Real Estate and You Can Too!
- Five Keys to Stay Happily Married for 35 Years
- Shot to Death in Our Former Home—Another Alcohol Tragedy!
- How to Handle the Death of a Loved One and Other Losses
- Four Powerful Proofs Jesus Lives
- Five Questions for Those Who Think Many Roads Lead to Heaven
- My Classmate Bart Ehrman’s Hopeless Response to Suffering
- My Heroic Great Grandpa and the Pre-Titanic
- 3 Steps to Overcoming Betrayal and Building Trust Again
- You Can Do It
- 4 Reasons we MUST Start New Churches Now
- How to Jump Off the Fence and Decide to Support Missions
- 6 Answers to Questions About Church Planting
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
If you want to learn more about me, check out these pages:
“Thank you! Your participation and support keeps this site alive!”